Hi! I’m Christine Songco.
Third Bliss is about finding your true self so you can do more of what you truly love.
It’s also about living life with more authenticity, meaning, and joy. If you’re ready to know what you truly want in life, you’ve come to the right place!
I’m here to help you get clear about who you are and what you want to do in life so you can go after your dreams with confidence while taking care of yourself and what matters most to you.
I began following my bliss after I felt lost, despite having an established career, marriage, and family. I didn’t know any other way to feel “unlost” except by listening to what my gut kept telling me: to follow my bliss and find my purpose in life.
I read books, articles, and blogs on self-discovery and did everything else to help me learn about who I was. Then I started blogging about what I learned and used it as an outlet to share with and reach out to others like me.
About a month later, I was diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer. I had to put my blog on hold until I finished all my major treatments. After the treatments were completed, my inner self kept telling me to continue to follow my bliss and find my purpose in life.
I returned to blogging and quickly realized that I had to share what I learned during my treatments. I learned that you need to know who you are and what nurtures your body, mind, & spirit if you want to thrive.
It’s important to take good care of yourself, no matter where you are in life, because you can feel lost and stuck at any age and stage in your life. When this happens, you can always rediscover the things that you love and that matter most to you.
Thus, this blog evolved into what it is today, a source for self-care practices that will help you find your true self and create a life that feels more authentic, meaningful, and joyful.
I hope you find my tools and tips useful on your self-discovery journey!
- I love to browse through libraries, bookstores, and gardens.
- I’ve been a healthcare professional for over a decade.
- I love holistic health and I’m currently learning about the practice of yoga.
My Training and Education:
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Associate of Science, Dental Hygiene, Cypress College
- Bachelor of Arts, History, University of California Irvine
What I Love Most Is…
Spending time with my family and finding new & interesting places to explore and eat.
Helpful Articles To Gain Clarity:
- How to know yourself better in 10 different ways.
- 30-day shadow work prompts for self-discovery and growth.
- Self-discovery questions + printable pdf to know yourself on a deeper level.
- Your purpose in life. Why you need to know it.
- 9 ways to find your true identity and discover who you are.
- Why values are important in life and how they benefit you.